Saturday, October 15, 2011

THE FIRST RULE OF HABAKKUK - GET INSPIRED

HABAKKUK RULE #1

I intend in the next few days to outline the four rules-principles, (call it instructions) that HabakkuK gave us to trigger the Law of Attraction into action.  (In between I plan to throw a commercial break for my book).

Here is Rule # 1, or first principle:

Get inspired.

Get inspired.   Ignite in your mind a new and refreshing idea.  By doing that you – reinvent yourself!

HabakkuK has an advice on how to get there.  Go alone on top of a high place – on top of a tower.  On top of a mountain.  Look around you and listen to your inner voice.  I get inspired sitting in a window seat of an airplane and watching how tiny and minor everything seems down there.  There is magic in lofty places!  Try it.

Here is the direct quote from HabakkuK:
“I will stand upon my watch and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me…”
(Hab. 2:1).

You re-invent yourself when you get inspired.  You cannot retreat backward because an idea once conceived takes a life of its own.  An idea keeps thinking upon itself.  The idea replicates itself in endless variations. You cannot cancel ideas you cannot kill ideas. 

(C) 2011 Mandy Lender

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Yes! This is exactly what I needed to hear this morning! :) Thank you~ Time for my high place and inspiration..... I "feel" it!! Exciting new times to come!

    ReplyDelete