Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mandy Lender is Inspired by HabakkuK

Welcome to my new BLOG.

This Blog is pure HabakkuK.  And HabakkuK stories and...
Lessons learned from HabakkuK.

This Blog will host blogs by HabakkuK fans.

HabakkuK has been around for 2,700 years but I discovered him just two years ago.  What an embarassment.

Here is how it started for me.
About two years ago I attended a seminar led by the legendary Mark Victor Hansen.  It used to be called a MEGA event for writers.  Took place at the Westin LAX.
There Mark Victor Hansen went on stage, sat on a tall bar stool, closed his eyes and in a dreamy voice told us about HabakkuK's legacy - write it down.  Write it down on tables - tablets - (iPad...).  Write.

I went home opened the Bible to check out Mark's story and surely Mark Victor Hansen is right - again.  At that point I started to dig into HabakkuK - his writings, and writings by others on HabakkuK.  In a short period I discovered that HabakkuK gave a menu of instruction on how to live in alignment with the Law of Attraction.

Right there I had a book in my mind. 
You see, with the Law of Attraction you manifest effortlessly. 
And the book was published shortly thereafter.

You may call this blog - homage to Mark Victor Hansen.

No comments:

Post a Comment